Thursday, May 6, 2010

Reply now or ELSE

If you don't reply I will report you.

How many times have you received a message from some rude person who feels that you must respond to them immediatly or else!  Today I got a message from someone who takes the ticking-clock to a whole new level.


[17:58] Birsy Halostar: Since you don't seem to answer, we set you a limit. Starting with 6:20pm PDT/sl-time today,for every minute we are not getting a response and remain on the theifes list, you will have to reimburse us with L$50 per minute.

Forget the fact Birsy Halostar didnt read the webpage she was sent which has the information she wanted. Forget that she has been caught with a stolen QHUD.  What is really important is that now people can charge us L$50 per minute for not replying to them!


[18:48] Birsy Halostar: It's almost 4am here now and we're about to go to sleep.  You've had more than enough time to answer. Your time's still ticking at L$50 per minute.

At the time of writing this blog I apparently owe more than L$15000.  This rudness has inspired me to see just how high I can get that number to go!

Keep a lookout for the follow up blog entry which will be called "I didn't reply - Donation Drive"   LOL


UPDATE:

Birsy Halostar sees my blog post and threatons to get his "lawer" onto me. Oh nos!
[17:01] Birsy Halostar: I will report you. you can get to prison with that what you do
[17:04] Birsy Halostar: you will hear from my lawer

UPDATE 2:

Birsy Halostar is trying to get legal advice to sue me !

http://www.slinfo.de/vb_forum/rechtswissenschaft-gesetze/67843-falsche-beschuldigung.html?language=en

5 comments:

  1. Oh Noes! Darling Needs Moar Moneys!

    OR...

    *Grabs a spork and starts gouging Ms. Halostar's eyes out*

    Handled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T REPORT ME BRO

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol nexis

    Dirtyd5949 has the right idea! Lets gauge out their eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    Could anyone please help me ??
    My second life profile is Habdoulah Admiral.
    I have bought the Qhud on Matrix Island and I have paid L$ 1800 for it. But I havn't get it.. I havn't received anything.. But I have paid L$ 1800 for it..

    Please help me

    Habdoulah Admiral

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ Contact Darling Brody In-World ^

    ReplyDelete