Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Paper bag are dangerous

BP service station mames Darling Brody


Tonight I purchased a 1.25Ltr drink and a packet of tim tams. Paid 15 cents for a paper page to carry them in. And suffered trauma to my foot when the bag broke and the drink fell onto me. I had not even made it out of the shop!

BP should reconsider the quality of the paper bags they are using. What were the design people thinking by gluing on a paper handle to a paper bag? The handle is only as strong as the small bit of the bag it is attached to. You can’t use a design like that without laminating the paper like everyone else does!

Now that I know I can not use the bags in BP stores I will restrict the number of items I buy to that which fits in my hand. I am sure I am not the only one who will be buying less or going to another shop altogether.

Cutting down trees to make bags that don’t even work is not anyone’s idea of environmentally friendly !

I will expect a refund for the faulty bag in the post and some more sensible decisions regarding bags in the near future.

Thank you

4 comments:

  1. It was the tim tams Darling. You must stop doing a 3 am tim tam run... It is not good for the feet

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.. not the tim tams... anything but the tim tams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recieved and website to go to about whatever the thing is ur accuse me of stealing, Like i said to u in a offline i don't steal from anyone on or off this game i work to hard to get what i do have and for the record i don't no what the dang thing is or do u need to check shops or ppl. Everything in my inventory i brought with my money and i don't appreciate being on anyone list. if there were time enuff to type the name outta respect u should contact ppl. if ur product is out there i didn't put it out there nor do i know what it does. And i would appreciate u contacting me about it. I'm not that kinda person and don't have time for it.
    Sincerely Szence Ewing

    ReplyDelete
  4. szence ewing is that kind of person better wach your back

    ReplyDelete