Saturday, December 25, 2010

Back on Track

Dear Customers,

Recently I was shown screen captures of conversations from an organized group, which including some of my trusted beta testers, who's goal was to undermine Quantum.

They didn't like the fact that Quantum was putting powerful weapons into the hands of regular people. They wanted to be the only ones who had that kind of power, and were willing to destroy anyone who threatened their elite status.

They never approached me about stuff they felt was wrong or dangerous, they just appointed themselves the guardians of acceptable weapons and set out to undermine my business through the use of dirty tactics.

The criminal attacks on my customer database, release of my source code to competitors, altering permissions, constant harassment in the JIRA, forums, and in world were all organized by this small group of so called elite combat people.

My anger at what they did has motivated me to rebuild.  So to those people, and you know who you are, I say this;
"Your deception has backfired. It has made me more determined to share the very best of weapons tech with every one of my customers."

Merry Christmas
Darling Brody
Quantum Products

No comments:

Post a Comment