Friday, February 19, 2010

Someone is feeling guilty

Why does Ariu respond every time I say scammer?

For the last week I have been working especially hard at creating a system to detect, track, and report people who are using a stolen QHUD. By "stolen QHUD" I mean the real QHUD that I created which has had its permissions altered so it can be copied and transferred.

Anti-theft tracking system: http://www.QuantumProducts.org/stolen.html

The following has resulted after only two days of operation:
  • I have taken down a major scammer who was selling stolen QHUDs cheaper than me
  • Everyone using the stolen QHUD has been informed it is stolen
  • Several people with the stolen QHUD have paid for it.
  • I made Ariu feel guilty about something
 I hear you ask "Ariu guilty, what is that all about?"

Well, apparently every conversation I have had publicly in the last week while building this "anti-theft tracking system" has been recorded by Ariu.

Ariu appears to have felt so threatened by my new "anti-theft tracking system", that he has posted to his blog about how I am persecuting him.  ( See guilty post here http://blog.aozoratech.net/?p=221 )

Over the last week, every time I have said "scammer" Ariu has quoted me as talking about him.
Every time I spoke of content theft, Ariu has quoted me as talking about him.
Even when I complained that my Valentines Sale was undercut within hours by the scammers, Ariu still though I was talking about him, even though Ariu wasn’t even having a sale at the time I said it!

This all leaves me with one burning question:

Why does Ariu feel so guilty?

No comments:

Post a Comment